Self isolation and need a food parcel?

Get a food parcel

A person can self-refer three times. After the third self-referral, we kindly ask that the person goes to Citizens Advice who can help if further assistance is needed or get a referral from an agency that may be supporting that person like Housing, Adult Care, Crossroads, Multi-Agency Team, GP, British Legion or any other support agency. Once a person is referred by an agency, that person can collect parcels for the length of time parcels are needed.

Glossopdale Foodbank has a designated Foodbank Adviser called Ghazala Darr. She is based at Citizens Advice in Glossop. Ghazala can be contacted on 07730 089657 or email at She can help you increase your income, reduce debts and help with many other problems. Jobcentre Plus can give a signposting form which can be taken to any of the food parcel collection points listed below.